This giveaway is now closed! Thanks for playing!
I have exciting news for everyone! Sunni has donated one of her beautiful tailor’s hams for a giveaway! I know, right? We JUST had an apron giveaway and now this! It’s almost too much to bear!
This giveaway will be of extra-special use for all of you still working on the Lady Grey sewalong. Won’t your collars look jaunty wrapped around this little guy? Here’s the details…
What’s in the giveaway
This gorgeous ham. Just in time for Thanksgiving (for those of us getting ready for Turkey day!)
How to enter
- Check out Sunni’s Etsy site. Come back here and leave a comment telling me which is your favorite item in the shop. Or, if you’re like me and have a wish list item (mine is a super-cute pincushion with a hand strap!) come and tell me what it is. Sleeve boards? Did she really mention sleeve boards? Oh my. That’s also going on my list. (If you’re not already following Sunni on facebook, now’s a good time to start!)
- You must leave a comment and don’t forget to make sure I can get a hold of you somehow. Either via your blog profile, or just leave your email in the comments.
How long you have to prepare yourself for this little piggy. Um. Ham.
- Get ready, get set… ok, now enter!
- You have until next Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 to enter.
- I will choose the winner at random. I will carefully account for all enthusiastic entries. My accountant husband will probably not help this time, because his recent modeling career has made him much too vain to help the likes of me…
- International readers are welcome to participate.
- I will announce the winner on the 4th via an email to the winner, a blog post and on my facebook page.
- Thanks again to Sunni for the super-wise words and this excellent giveaway!